Advertiser Disclosure: At Slickdeals, we work hard to find the best deals. Some products in our articles are from partners who may provide us with compensation, but this doesn’t change our opinions.
New year, new you? That calls for new deals. We’re sharing some of the best New Year’s sales happening now to help you stick to your resolutions the slickest way possible.
Self-Care: Glow Up in the New Year With Skin Care Must-haves on Sale
Now’s the perfect time to treat yourself to some self-care essentials, especially skin care. Ulta’s “Love Your Skin” event includes 50% off daily beauty steals through January 23rd while Sephora is giving its Beauty Insider members 2x rewards on skin care purchases with code SKIN2IT through January 13th. Macy’s is also slashing prices with over 40% off on select Estée Lauder sets.
- Ulta Beauty: “Love Your Skin” sale with 50% off new items each day through January 23rd
- Sephora: Beauty Insider members earn 2x rewards on skin care with code SKIN2IT through January 13th
- Macy’s: Current sale on select Esteée Lauder sets while supplies last
Exercise Equipment: Invest in a Healthier You With Your Own Home Gym
Amazon is a great place to shop for fitness equipment deals with big savings on treadmills, stationary bikes, free weights and more. Peloton currently has its original Peloton bike on sale for $1,895 (regularly $2,245) plus 0% APR for a limited time while Mirror package deal offers $350 off with code NEWYEARS21 with Mirror Digital included in the price and a risk-free 30-day trial.
- Amazon: Exercise and fitness equipment deals
- Peloton: Original Peloton Bike – Sale Price: $1,895 (or $49/month) | Reg. Price: $2,245
- Mirror Deal: Save $350 on your Mirror package for a limited time with code NEWYEARS21
Outdoor & Sporting Goods: Snap Up Deals for New Adventures
Is adventure calling your name after being stuck at home for nearly a year? Several outdoor and sporting goods sales are packed with the gear you need to break free without breaking the bank. Shop discounted sporting equipment, backpacks and gear right now at stores like REI, Eddie Bauer and L.L.Bean. The North Face also has 30% off a variety of styles throughout its Winter Sale.
- Eddie Bauer: EXTRA 50% off clearance with code ALPINE
- L.L.Bean: Up to 50% off at the Winter Sale
- REI: Over 50% off select gear at REI Outlet
- The North Face: 30% off at the Winter Sale
Fitness Technology: Meet Fitness Goals With Smart Deals on Smart Wearables
Fitness resolutions? Track your progress and meet your goals with savings on Fitbits, smartwatches and headphones at stores like Best Buy and Amazon. Right now, you can save almost 20% off select Fitbit models at Amazon and up to 50% off a variety of wearable tech at Best Buy.
Fitness Apparel: Save 75% on Activewear To Amp up Your Workouts
Whether you’re looking for workout clothes or loungewear, the 2021 fitness apparel sales are in top form. Stock up on items from your favorite brands, or mix and match with huge savings on clearance leggings, sports bras and hoodies as various retailers mark down seasonal items to make way for incoming styles. Old Navy has styles starting at $2.99 while Lululemon‘s deals currently include $9 panties and $59 athletic pants.
- adidas: Up to 50% off the End of Year Sale
- Aerie: Up to 60% off the Aerie Collection
- Nike: Up to 40% off sale styles
- Macy’s: Up to 60% off Finish Line shoes through January 18th
- Lululemon: Shop activewear deals at its We Made Too Much sale
- Old Navy: Up to 50% off activewear + up to 75% off at the Epic Clearance event
- REI: Over 50% off on fitness gear and clothing at REI Outlet while supplies last
- Under Armour: Up to 50% off thousands of styles at the Semi-Annual Event
Health & Wellness: Scoop Up Blenders and Small Appliances on Sale for Healthier Meals
Many health and wellness items are currently on sale including blenders, juicers, air fryers and more. For instance, shoppers can save $100 on the Vitamix Ascent 2300 Blender Super Bundle at Costco through January 21st. Meanwhile, Amazon is also running its New Year New You sale with plenty of discounts on small kitchen appliances, bento boxes and other wellness finds.
- Costco: Vitamix Ascent 2300 Blender Super Bundle – Sale Price: $499.99 through January 21st | Reg. Price: $599.99
- Amazon: New Year New You sale
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Up to 50% off CRUX blenders, juicers and small kitchen appliances
Vitamins & Supplements: Stock Up Now with BOGO 50% off or BOGO Free Offers
If you’re looking to stock up on vitamins and supplements, the current Walgreens sale is a good place to start with BOGO deals on select brands like Nature Made, Emergen-C, One A Day and Nature’s Bounty. Plus, you can save 15% off purchases of $40 or more with code REFRESH15. CVS shoppers can score a $10 reward when they spend $30 on eligible wellness products, too.
- Walgreens: Buy one get one free or 50% off select vitamins plus extra 15% off with code REFRESH15
- CVS: Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards or a $10 gift card when you buy $30+ of eligible wellness products online or in stores through January 30th
- Country Life Vitamins: Buy one get one 50% off mix-and-match vitamins and supplements through January 13th
Home Organization: Save Your Sanity and Clear Clutter With Storage Solutions Deals
Getting organized in 2021? Clean up with price cuts on storage solutions and organizational essentials. Lots of stores are discounting these items (especially holiday styles), so start tidying up while prices are down. The Container Store is slashing prices on its Elfa custom closet system while Target has tons of cute Pillowfort styles for 40% off.
- Target: 40% off the Pillowfort collection through January 16th
- Nordstrom Rack: Extra 25% off bedding, bath and home organization at the Happy Home Sale through January 17th
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 25% off closet solutions, storage and more through January 18th
- The Container Store: 30% Elfa products through February 23rd
- Overstock: Up to 70% off thousands of items + free shipping at the Winter Refresh Event
- The Home Depot: Up to 30% off storage solutions
Crafts & Hobbies: Take on New Projects With 50% off Cricut and Hobby Supplies
Looking for a new hobby or side hustle? Now’s a good time to check out Cricut machines with up to 50% off select machines, materials and bundles. Craft stores like Michaels and Hobby Lobby are slashing prices on seasonal crafting supplies, as well. (You can also enjoy 20-40% off regular-priced items if what you’re searching for hasn’t been marked down.)
- Cricut: Up to 50% off machines, materials, accessories and more
- Michaels: 20% off regular-priced items with code 20MADEBYYOU through January 30th
- Hobby Lobby: 40% off one regular-priced item
How to Save No Matter What You Buy or Where You Shop
Navigate great deals and multiple sales at once by setting Deal Alerts on Slickdeals for items you need and are already shopping for, and by checking our coupon pages for current promo codes for your favorite stores.
You can also download the Slickdeals browser extension to help save you money when you shop online. It auto applies coupon codes before you check out and can also show you any active deals our community of over 12 million active deal hunters has found as you visit any of the hundreds of supported stores.
Our editors strive to ensure that the information in this article is accurate as of the date published, but please keep in mind that offers can change. We encourage you to verify all terms and conditions of any product before you apply.